White Tail and Turkey
We offer the following: guided hunts and leased land.
- Highly managed property and facilities
- 10 hunters max per weekend for guided hunts
- One guide to two hunters on guided hunts
- Hunting out of blinds
- Buck-doe ratio 1.2:1
- 4 day all inclusive hunts for white-tail
- 2 ½ days all inclusive for turkey
- Offering pick-up of hunters form San Angelo Mathis Field Airport
- Deposit ½ down at booking
- Other half at time of hunt
- Additional trophy fees incurred upon the harvest and must be paid prior to leaving ranch
- Corporate hunts available
Call or e-mail for pricing or more information!
- Goal is to improve the quality of the deer population and manage for an optimum buck harvest. We strive to produce and manage a healthy white-tailed deer population within the carrying capacity of the habitat.
- Highly managed
- Managed Land Deer License – The Managed Lands Deer Permit (MLD) program allows landowners involved in a management program to have the most flexible bag limits and seasons possible. Benefits of the program include extended seasons, increased individual quotas, and
- flexible harvest quotas for your specific property.
- Annual helicopter deer consensus
- Supplemental feeding of deer and turkey
- Supplemental water provided for deer and other wildlife
- Brush Management
- Cull inferior bucks
- Kill doe to keep numbers in balance
The Lipan Spring Division is the “jewel” in the ranch crown! The springs themselves make this ranch a wonderful place to visit and gives it a unique character. Come enjoy history at its finest – the stagecoach stop house was built of cut rock by masons in 1881, while the two story house was built in 1898, and additions were made in 1984.
Our facilities are sure to make you feel at home with spacious bedrooms, full-service kitchen and relaxing living rooms. Accommodations also include a game room where hunters can play poker, cards or kick back and watch your favorite sports teams on the large flat screen HD TV. After each hunt, join us for a meal as big as Texas! Our ranch cook is sure to satisfy your taste buds with a menu dear to any hunter’s heart.